Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome to Grammar! Writing Sample...

  Risk-Taker

Describe a time when you were a risk-taker. What new thing did you try? How did it turn out in the end?

When i was at Korea, I went to field trip with my classmate. we went to ride a sky. But i was really scary to ride sky. because when i was fall down i will get sick. so i said to my teacher."Mrs. I don't want to ride." but my teacher said to me "Jiwoo, you have to try." my teacher said me. but i was still afraid to ride sky. We can ride sky just winter, so i didn't ride sky usually. my friend also afraid to ride sky. so we are thinking. Suddenly my teacher riding sky. and we saw that. it was wonderful. I change my mine to ride sky.

But first time i get fall down. and i was cry. but i practice and practice. so i can ride sky. but not really. so learn when i rick-taker. i can get brave.and now i like to riding sky

No comments:

Post a Comment