Sunday, November 28, 2010

ESL 7 Unit 1 Fimal project

 Here is the Storybird that i created. It is called at the city and it is about elephant and fish went to ice cream shop, and they have wonderful party. Suddenly monster come to the city and they break the city, but robot came to the city help the people and they get win. They feel so happy, So they have some party.


http://storybird.com/books/at-the-city/?token=4kupvg


Here is the story that i wrote from this storybird:

At the city

“I feel interesting to meet cute elephant" Fish was so happy to meet elephant.
"haha I am so happy to meet my friend." Pang~ Pang~ “oh car sound. It so smell car fumes.”

"I'm going to meet small fish." Elephant also happy to meet fish, Pang~ Pang~ “oh car sound” I think I didn’t take shower so smelly! haha 
"Umm... what should we do?"

"I fell boring because of many car and smells car fumes. We are going to eat cold ice cream. " They are finding ice cream shop. "Ok let's going to eat delicious ice cream" Pang~ Pang~ “again! So smell because of car fumes.”

"Let's go,"
Small fish and cute elephant shout loud
"Look at that ice cream! So beautiful.” Many people want to buy that ice cream and they are shouting. “Now I like this smell! Oh fresh air! ”

“Hey, I fell so exited!”  The man was glad to meet elephant and fish. "Hello" and he was pleased "We will eat ice cream" many people are standing a line and they are shouting. “I can smell delicious ice cream. ”

We have wonderful party at ice cream shop it was interesting! “This drink is delicious and I love this song” 
“And this ice cream is so cool.” They can smell delicious juice.

Suddenly someone ugly come to city. “I will eat this city"
"And I will broke the large city. This city feel so boring" and they can smell dirty fur. People were scary because they can hear broking city.

"Me too I will eat city and I am angry now."  
Ugly monster is eating small car. And people were crying and the car is broking people can smell engine’s smell.
 They are eating." I will break the city too."

Many monsters came to the big city. "Give me money, if you don’t give me money I will feels angry! ” and the little child was crying, and said to monster, "I. … Don’t ... have… Money…." The little child can’t breath, because of monster smell.

And strong Robert helps. And he was winning. “ I am so glad! We were win! Ha-ha can you give me hot coffee? I love coffee smell!" helicopter are moving.

And the big city get clean,  "Yes, strong robot we can give you! I am feeling glad.” People are shouting to Robot. “Now we can smell fresh air and fresh tree.” 
"Yes me too."

" We were win, and I feel so wonderful, because of handsome robot. "Can we have some wonderful party?" they are dancing and singing. Robot can smell engine.

"Yes! "  Everyone wants to have funny party. “Let’s have some party! And we have to invite many people to join our party." They are shouting. “ I love this food smell, I want to eat now!”

"Let's sing, I feel funny to this party.” They were singing a song. And dance. Suddenly some people said I am hungry and they eat food. "Wow, this food is delicious and beautiful."

And they were enjoying their party. "Party was great! And I am so happy!"
They think party was great. "Next time we can make more nice party, and food was also delicious and look pretty.” They are go back to house, feel fresh air .




Here is video of me reading my story:






Here is my podcast I am telling my story:





No comments:

Post a Comment