Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chirsmas songs




I chose this video for several reasons. First I like Disney charter. because it is so cute and they are funny. Second This movie topic is Christmas. as soon December 25th will be Christmas, so i choose this video for Christmas carol song. and I love the word that they use in the video like "LALALALALALA!" this one. Santa is riding deer to give present with some stars. My friend will like my video, because many people like Disney charters and They also like to here carol song, because of Christmas I hope my friends watches this video and they get smile, as well.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video song and charters are very cute. I know that why you put this video. You put this because it's near Christmas. I wish that your friends will watch this.but I don't have any question because you wrote so lots of reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this video is pretty good because we can hear the christmas song. This song make me interesting and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I alos like this video I think you chose this video because is almost CHRISTMAS right it is nice to hear the people sing the song it is a good movie.

    ReplyDelete