Monday, November 15, 2010

Story Reflection


My story board image

 I used this unite lot of tools. I use google doc, Mrs.Raisdana blog. 
First, i used story board for making story and put picture, second I used Google doc to sharing my idea and my friend's idea. and show work. Third I used Mrs.Raisdana blog, for looking example of story bird.

I also used lots of sites. I used Story Bird, Gmail, Blogger and Youtube. First I used Story bird to making my story. Second I used Gmail for sharing idea with friend and teacher. Third I used blogger to make my own blog and write about me and this story reflection and looking teacher's example.Last i use Youtube to watching video about story telling.

Finally, i use many skills,i learned making story skills and learned editing adjective, and copy/paste skill, i learned posting skill and screen shot skills. I used copy/paste to my document to google document, i learn screen shot, my story bird picture and print. Last i used posting at my blong.
I think i did well making story and i need to improve my gramer.
This all things i used this unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment